<font size="-1">taskdef</font> failing b/c it relies on compile <font size="-1">target</font> to run just prior to taskdef execution
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Travis_Prescott
Posted On:   Sunday, December 16, 2001 02:23 PM

I have a script that compiles all code in the project. After compiling, the taskdef fails because it uses introspection to gather info about freshly compiled classes. The newly compiled classes are in the classpath and I am certain that compilation happens prior to execution of the taskdef. If I run the script a second time (without cleaning the build directories) the taskdef runs without a hitch...in other words, it finds the class files from the first execution of the build the second run. I am posting a simplifired version of the script below    More>>

I have a script that compiles all code in the project. After compiling, the taskdef fails because it uses introspection to gather info about freshly compiled classes. The newly compiled classes are in the classpath and I am certain that compilation happens prior to execution of the taskdef. If I run the script a second time (without cleaning the build directories) the taskdef runs without a hitch...in other words, it finds the class files from the first execution of the build the second run. I am posting a simplifired version of the script below

excludes="**/ProtocolBean.class,
**/ProtocolSessionBean.class,
**/DiagnosisBean.class,
**/DiagnosisSessionBean.class,
**/DiagnosisSitesBean.class,
**/DiagnosisSitesSessionBean.class,
**/NciEventBean.class/>

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

<<Less

Re: <font size="-1">taskdef</font> failing b/c it relies on compile <font size="-1">target</font> to run just prior to taskdef execution

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Monday, December 17, 2001 02:03 AM

You need to move the actual task after its compilation. Typically folks just put the just before using the task:

About | Sitemap | Contact