Steps to deploy an aplication in weblogic 6.0
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   A_JP
Posted On:   Friday, December 14, 2001 02:36 PM

Hi ! Iam new to weblogic 6.0. Let me give my requirement sypopsis. 1. I got to have a JSP 2. A API class (single class), which has methods to talk to database. 3. Database. Questions: ---------- 1. With this, what is the step (like where to store JSP file, API files and database info). My weblogic server is installed in "C: eawlserver" directory. And Iam going to use the "mydomain" domain for the apps. 2. Do I got to create separate web.xml and weblogic.xml for each apps or just add an entry to the existing xml files. 3. Is there any website that speaks about this. Thanks AJP    More>>

Hi !
Iam new to weblogic 6.0. Let me give my requirement sypopsis.
1. I got to have a JSP
2. A API class (single class), which has methods to talk to database.
3. Database.

Questions:
----------
1. With this, what is the step (like where to store JSP file, API files and database info).

My weblogic server is installed in "C: eawlserver" directory. And Iam going to use the "mydomain" domain for the apps.

2. Do I got to create separate web.xml and weblogic.xml for each apps or just add an entry to the existing xml files.

3. Is there any website that speaks about this.

Thanks
AJP

<<Less

Re: Steps to deploy an aplication in weblogic 6.0

Posted By:   Muhammad_Shakeel  
Posted On:   Friday, December 14, 2001 03:39 PM

1- Put your JSP & API class in :
c:eawlserverconfigmydomainapplicationsDefaultWebApp_myserver

you may create appropriate package in this folder, if needed by your API class (JavaBean).

2- I used the weblogic server console for these configurations...

3- see developer section at http://www.bea.com

Rgrds,

Muhammad Shakeel
About | Sitemap | Contact