Error in running tomcat server with!_NEWLINE_!db2 database
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Neil_Yuen
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2001 07:49 PM

Hello ! I am a Java developer who have been prepared a Java servlet program running smoothly in IBM Websphere Application Server 3.5. However, there are some errors occur once we use Jakarta tomcat 3.2.3 server. As our application connect with DB2 V.7.1 server, we already use file "db2java.zip" from WebSphere server but the system show error on ClassNotFound of COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Trace.class After checking this zip file, we find that DB2Trace.class is placed in COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Trace.class instead. We still obtain such error even though we copy the class to the location required. Is there any steps we get wrong ? Or the DB2 driver is not suitabl   More>>

Hello !

I am a Java developer who have been prepared a Java servlet program running
smoothly in IBM Websphere Application
Server 3.5. However, there are some errors occur once we use Jakarta tomcat 3.2.3 server.

As our application connect with DB2 V.7.1 server, we already use file "db2java.zip" from WebSphere
server but the system show error on ClassNotFound of COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Trace.class
After checking this zip file, we find
that DB2Trace.class is placed in COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Trace.class instead.
We still obtain such error even though we copy the class to the location required.

Is there any steps we get wrong ? Or the DB2 driver is not suitable ? Please give a kindly hand.

Many thanks,

Neil

<<Less

Re: Error in running tomcat server with!_NEWLINE_!db2 database

Posted By:   Bernie_Acs  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 08:08 PM

FAQ enforce the comment I was about to subjest. I have read else where that Tom Cat does not reconize .zip file correctly and these should be either renamed or repackaged as .jar files and you should be good to go..
About | Sitemap | Contact