Creating folder on mail server
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ashok_Paliwal
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 11, 2001 06:18 AM

Sir, I want to write the Code For Email Server,Which provide the same facility as Yahoo.com,And Hotmail.com,NetAddress.com are providing. I Want To provide the Following Facility in EMailServer 1)Login for The New User( Creates Its Account) 2)ReadEmail(INBOX),Write Mail,Logout later on we have to provide other facility also For this I am using the JavaMail API,Java Activation Frame Work inside the servlet. I Already Write the Code For Sending the email,It is working Fine Now I want ur help that how can i write the servlet code for creating new user account,INBOX Facility,Giving the 5MB space to each user,and how i can store the mail of the user in the database.Please if it   More>>

Sir,

I want to write the Code For Email Server,Which provide the same facility as Yahoo.com,And Hotmail.com,NetAddress.com are providing.

I Want To provide the Following Facility in EMailServer

1)Login for The New User( Creates Its Account)
2)ReadEmail(INBOX),Write Mail,Logout later on we have to provide other facility also

For this I am using the JavaMail API,Java Activation Frame Work
inside the servlet.

I Already Write the Code For Sending the email,It is working Fine

Now I want ur help that how can i write the servlet code for creating new user account,INBOX Facility,Giving the 5MB space to each user,and how i can store the mail of the user in the database.Please if it is possible for u,u can send me the code.

Thanks

Ashok Paliwal

<<Less

Re: Creating folder on mail server

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:26 AM

Find a JavaMail provider that offers local storage and use that provider to get the storage aspect of your question answered. As far as creating accounts, etc., as already answered in the FAQ, the JavaMail API provides no support for this.
About | Sitemap | Contact