How can I integrate two Java Applications?
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chandrasekhar_S
Posted On:   Sunday, December 9, 2001 07:45 AM

Hello Friends, My problem is, I have a application(say,ModelApp)developed in java and I want integrate this application with another application developed in java(say,ViewApp). The things I like to do is 1.From the application ModelApp,I want to invoke the other application ie ViewApp. 2.In the application ModelAppthere will be tree showing various files. When I double click a file, the second application,ie ViewApp must get opened with that file. The file name must be passed as an argument to the second application,ie ViewApp.The ViewApp is just a tool to view various files. Hope many of you can help me. Thanks in advance.    More>>

Hello Friends,

My problem is,

I have a application(say,ModelApp)developed in java and I want integrate this application with another application developed in java(say,ViewApp).

The things I like to do is

1.From the application ModelApp,I want to invoke the other application ie ViewApp.

2.In the application ModelAppthere will be tree showing various files.

When I double click a file, the second application,ie ViewApp must get opened with that file.

The file name must be passed as an argument to the second application,ie ViewApp.The ViewApp is just a tool to view various files.

Hope many of you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Chandrasekhar.S

<<Less

Re: How can I integrate two Java Applications?

Posted By:   jia_li  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 12, 2001 06:51 AM

Perhaps you should modify the ViewApp.jva. Take it as a class.

Re: How can I integrate two Java Applications?

Posted By:   ryan_wexler  
Posted On:   Monday, December 10, 2001 05:08 PM

just create an instance of viewapp within modelapp
About | Sitemap | Contact