Converion of character set in C++ while using JNI on Solaris
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Reema_Nath
Posted On:   Thursday, December 6, 2001 11:55 PM

I am using JNI in one of my applications.Java provides a set of Inputs in the form of an array to the C++ code which returns the output in the form of an String array. The code just works fine on NT. I am facing problems while porting it on Solaris.I created a shared library which performs the calculations fine but while populating the output it is truncating the string. I am using the method "mbstowcs" for the character conversion in C . The output is being truncating after this translation. What is the corresponding method I should use on Solaris for the character conversion or is there an alternative way out?? This is very urgent so please suggest at the earliest possible. Thanks, Reema Nath    More>>

I am using JNI in one of my applications.Java provides a set of Inputs in the form of an array to the C++ code which returns the output in the form of an String array. The code just works fine on NT. I am facing problems while porting it on Solaris.I created a shared library which performs the calculations fine but while populating the output it is truncating the string. I am using the method "mbstowcs" for the character conversion in C . The output is being truncating after this translation. What is the corresponding method I should use on Solaris for the character conversion or is there an alternative way out?? This is very urgent so please suggest at the earliest possible.
Thanks,
Reema Nath

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact