dcsimg
<strong>Error "NoClassDefFoundError"</strong>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dominique_BECHT
Posted On:   Thursday, December 6, 2001 09:27 AM

Hello to all; I have an error message in the execution of a servlet, during a java Instruction: Class.forName ("weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4. Driver ") .newInstance (); Which loads my jdbc sqlserver driver. The error message in the execution is: Java.lang. NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic / jdbcbase / mssqlserver4 / Driver This error occur when I test under AIX. This error does not occur when I test my servlet with TomCat under Windows on my PC. The first error of which one thinks, it is obviously that TomCat finds not the class corresponding to the driver. But, as on my PC, I have b   More>>

Hello to all;

I have an error message in the execution of a servlet, during a java Instruction:

Class.forName ("weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4. Driver ") .newInstance ();

Which loads my jdbc sqlserver driver.

The error message in the execution is:

Java.lang. NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic / jdbcbase / mssqlserver4 / Driver

This error occur when I test under AIX.

This error does not occur when I test my servlet with TomCat under Windows on my PC.

The first error of which one thinks, it is obviously that TomCat finds not the class corresponding to the driver.

But, as on my PC, I have being positioned my class ( my driver) in the place that I think the check in The arborescence of TomCat's files, namely:

Jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF / classes / weblogic / jdbcbase/

(Mssqlserver4/ Jakarta - tomcat-4.0 being my directory of install of tomcat)

Do you see another explanation in this message " NoClassDefFoundError "??

Thank you in advance for your help !    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact