dcsimg
JTable information to Text boxes
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 4, 2001 04:40 AM

Hi, I am using JTable to display results of a Database query. The table at present only lists - firstname, lastname and address. Although the database contains more fields such as address, ph# etc. My problem is when the user selects a row, I would like the textboxes below to be able to display the entire contents for that particular record in multiple textboxes below the JTable. ie. firstname, lastname, address, ph#, email, etc. I only want to use Jtable to display summary information. I am unsure how to reference a record from the table. What would be the best way to achieve this? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks Gregg    More>>

Hi,

I am using JTable to display results of a Database query. The table at present only lists - firstname, lastname and address. Although the database contains more fields such as address, ph# etc.

My problem is when the user selects a row, I would like the textboxes below to be able to display the entire contents for that particular record in multiple textboxes below the JTable.
ie. firstname, lastname, address, ph#, email, etc.
I only want to use Jtable to display summary information.
I am unsure how to reference a record from the table.
What would be the best way to achieve this?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
Gregg

<<Less

Re: JTable information to Text boxes

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 4, 2001 05:22 AM

The data model of your JTable could contain more fields than you are actually displaying. You could create the columns for the fields you want to display and still get the rest of the information you require from your data model.
About | Sitemap | Contact