dcsimg
Problem with 'KavaChart' applet: PlotAreaLeft.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sagar_phanse
Posted On:   Sunday, December 2, 2001 10:04 PM

I am using kawachart applet in JSP. Since my data along X and Y axis changes(I mean x axis End and Y Axis End may vary from time to time) I am changing the applet width and height accordingly. Now my real problem is with the blank area that appears on the left side of the Y axis. I want the Y axis labels should start immediately from left-extream of the screen.For this applet parameter 'plotarealeft' which is a kind of proportion goes on changing. Is there any kind of maths-formula to which will decide this 'plotarealeft' parameter by which we can have the Y axis and its labels to start from the left extream of the screen. Currently as width and height increases the left blank area also increases since it    More>>

I am using kawachart applet in JSP.
Since my data along X and Y axis changes(I mean x axis End and Y Axis End may vary from time to time) I am changing the applet width and height accordingly.

Now my real problem is with the blank area that appears on the left side of the Y axis.

I want the Y axis labels should start immediately from left-extream of the screen.For this applet parameter 'plotarealeft' which is a kind of proportion goes on changing.

Is there any kind of maths-formula to which will decide this 'plotarealeft' parameter by which we can have the Y axis and its labels to start from the left extream of the screen.

Currently as width and height increases the left blank area also increases since it is a kind of proportion.

Can any body suggest me a way to control this.

Thanks in advance.
-Sagar P.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact