dcsimg
Urgent:applet with Javawebserver2.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Merlin_us
Posted On:   Saturday, December 1, 2001 02:00 AM

I am using an applet which is showing the time.Every one minute,it is getting refreshed.I need to update the latest time it is showing to the database. I have made a servlet which has a method updating to the database.But I am not able to the database from the applet.In fact I am not able to make a communication from applet to servlet.I am using a Javawebserver2.0.I have a doubt regarding where should I store my applet class. I am providing the applet snippet I am using below import x.v.*; import java.net.*; URL url; URLConnection uc; public void hai() throws IOException{ url=new URL(getCodeBase(),"x/v"); uc=url.openConnection(); x.v.User1 us=new x.v.User1();    More>>

I am using an applet which is showing the time.Every one minute,it is getting refreshed.I need to update the latest time it is showing to the database.
I have made a servlet which has a method updating to the database.But I am not able to the database from the applet.In fact I am not able to make a
communication from applet to servlet.I am using a Javawebserver2.0.I have a doubt regarding where should I store my applet class.
I am providing the applet snippet I am using below
import x.v.*;
import java.net.*;
URL url;
URLConnection uc;
public void hai() throws IOException{
url=new URL(getCodeBase(),"x/v");
uc=url.openConnection();
x.v.User1 us=new x.v.User1();
us.update();
}
public void init()
{
try{
hai();
}
catch(Exception e){}

}

where update() I have defined in the servlet called User1.java which has been using for updating the
time to the database.User1.java has been
saved under classesxv directory.
I am storing the servlet package x.v which has been put under classes directory of Javawebserver
classesxv
I am storing the applet under public_html.The updating to the database
is not occurring.Please do send me a reply as soon as possible.Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact