JMS client: connect to J2EE server on another machine?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Pravin_Bandekar
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 21, 2001 09:17 PM

Hi I can connect to J2EE server machine from client machine by changing the orb.properties file. But to avoid this kind of hacking I am using following code to connect Properties jndiProperties = new Properties(); jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory"); jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"rmi://jmsserver:1050"); jndiContext = new InitialContext(jndiProperties); This code gives me following error : JNDI lookup failed: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Can't find SerialContextProvider Can anybody help   More>>

Hi

I can connect to J2EE server machine from client machine by changing the orb.properties file. But to avoid this kind of hacking I am using following code to connect

Properties jndiProperties = new Properties();

jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory");

jndiProperties.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"rmi://jmsserver:1050");

jndiContext = new InitialContext(jndiProperties);

This code gives me following error :

JNDI lookup failed: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Can't find SerialContextProvider

Can anybody help me for this code.

-PB

<<Less

Re: JMS client: connect to J2EE server on another machine?

Posted By:   Teddy_Coudiere  
Posted On:   Friday, February 1, 2002 04:55 AM

I do have the same problem as yours, and really can't find the solution. Did u find a way to connect a client machine to the j2ee server?
About | Sitemap | Contact