XML Serialization using Reflection API
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Phillip_Urrea
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 21, 2001 03:10 AM

Hi all I have written a XML serializer that takes a java object and gets values for all its fields using reflection and recurses objects contained within and does the same for them The XML document is then embedded in a SOAP envelope and sent across the wire where it is reconstructed on the other side by creating an instance of the class and plugging in all the values. This worked well untill the need to use an object containing a Hashtable arose. When trying to deserialize the Hashtable which contains a Entry table[] // hashtable data , where Entry is a private inner class of hashtable, it falls over. Basically it is a question of how you create array of a private i   More>>

Hi all

I have written a XML serializer that takes a java object and gets values for all its fields using reflection and recurses objects contained within and does the same for them

The XML document is then embedded in a SOAP envelope and sent across the wire where it is reconstructed on the other side by creating an instance of the class and plugging in all the values.

This worked well untill the need to use an object containing a Hashtable arose. When trying to deserialize the Hashtable which contains a

Entry table[] // hashtable data

, where Entry is a private inner class of hashtable, it falls over.

Basically it is a question of how you create array of a private inner class, and then plug this into a field on the outer class.

Whew!!!! Any Ideas??

Thanks lads.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact