dcsimg
How do I get IDEA to recognize imports in a jsp page directive or classes in a usebean?
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jay_Kirby
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 11:43 AM

I can't seem to get IDEA to recognize my class imports defined like: <%@ page language="java" buffer="16kb" contentType="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" import="com.mycompany.mycode.*,java.util.*, java.beans.*, java.io.*, java.net.*"%> Any class references end up with a "cannot resolve symbol" error in the IDE. Same for classes with a usebean: <% messenger.init( "some data" ); %> In the above, messenger ends up being flagged with a "cannot resolve symbol" error, even though Messenger is a class in the current project.    More>>

I can't seem to get IDEA to recognize my class imports defined like:

<%@ page language="java" buffer="16kb" contentType="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" import="com.mycompany.mycode.*,java.util.*, java.beans.*, java.io.*, java.net.*"%>

Any class references end up with a "cannot resolve symbol" error in the IDE. Same for classes with a usebean:

<% messenger.init( "some data" ); %>

In the above, messenger ends up being flagged with a "cannot resolve symbol" error, even though Messenger is a class in the current project.

<<Less

Re: How do I get IDEA to recognize imports in a jsp page directive or classes in a usebean?

Posted By:   Eugene_Belyaev  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 21, 2001 08:09 AM

Jay,

Please check out Pandora (next version of IDEA) available at http://www.intellij.com/eap. The latest build might fix the problems you mention. If it does not, I recommend to write your questions to the eap-list (located at EAP) and we'll solve this issue.

Re: How do I get IDEA to recognize imports in a jsp page directive or classes in a usebean?

Posted By:   Tal_Dayan  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 08:47 PM

Not a real answer but we are doing somthing similar and it works very good so keep looking for a solution, it should work for you as well ;-)
About | Sitemap | Contact