Getting error with Struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   abdul_qadeer
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 06:48 AM

I am trying to run the struts it has no errors and also no warning but when I try to run it the I get the following error message Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Rule at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237) at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java:268) at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:289) at org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartupInterceptor.java:130) at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491) at org.apache.tomcat.core.Cont   More>>

I am trying to run the struts it has no errors and also no warning but when I try to run it the I get the following error message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Rule
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java:268)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:289)
at org.apache.tomcat.context.LoadOnStartupInterceptor.contextInit(LoadOnStartupInterceptor.java:130)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.initContext(ContextManager.java:491)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.init(ContextManager.java:453)
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:195)
at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

Any suggestion ?    <<Less

Re: Getting error with Struts

Posted By:   Ted_Husted  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 07:05 AM

If you are using the night build, you may need to
install the commons-digester and other packages
listed on the

installation page

HTH - Ted

About | Sitemap | Contact