dcsimg
Needs Help to find which Font that is available in the System will Support the Given Language
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Suresh_N
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 20, 2001 03:58 AM

Hi, I am working on Internationalization. I want to know whether there is any way to find out which Font(Available in the System) will support the given Language. For Example:. If I select Chinese, then dynamically it should choose a Font from the available fonts in the System and display the characters properly. Till now, whatever I have developed can able to display all the Languages provided I set the proper font. The problem is, when my application is running in the client machine and I dont know what are the fonts available in his machine. So I dont want to force him to use this particular font. Hence the application should be intelligent to detect and set the font dynamically. Please tell me any way to solve this T   More>>

Hi,
I am working on Internationalization. I want to know whether there is any way to find out which Font(Available in the System) will support the given Language. For Example:. If I select Chinese, then dynamically it should choose a Font from the available fonts in the System and display the characters properly.
Till now, whatever I have developed can able to display all the Languages provided I set the proper font.
The problem is, when my application is running in the client machine and I dont know what are the fonts available in his machine. So I dont want to force him to use this particular font. Hence the application should be intelligent to detect and set the font dynamically.
Please tell me any way to solve this

Thanx in advance
Suresh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact