Monday, November 5, 2001 10:56 PM
Here are the steps required:
- Unzip the library
- choose configure librarie from the tools menu
- click on new
- specify a name and where you have the cos.jar file.
- Click OK and in the "configure library" dialog fill in the source and documentation tabs. these are used for if you would like to debugg the library.
- Now return to JB and in the "project properties", general tab, "required libraries" tab and add your new library.
- Now you should be able to use the libararies from your JB project.
BTW, there are examples you can use in the cos package.