dcsimg
Caching the home interfaces of the EJB´s in the web container
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sanjit_Singh
Posted On:   Monday, November 5, 2001 02:43 AM

Hi All, I would like to cache the home interfaces in my web container. How can I achieve this? I have used the MVC design pattern for the design of my web container with a controller servlet. As you know that creating instances of the Home Interfaces of the EJB is expensive, thus I would like to cache them somehow in the web container. I thought of saving them in the servlet context, but I am not sure. The other issue in this regard is that I would be using these instances of the home interface in my JavaBeans and "not" in my JSP pages directly. I would be grateful if somebody could shed some light on this issue. Thanks! Sanjit    More>>

Hi All,

I would like to cache the home interfaces in my web container. How can I achieve this?

I have used the MVC design pattern for the design of my web container with a controller servlet.
As you know that creating instances of the Home Interfaces of the EJB is expensive, thus I would like to cache them somehow in the web container.
I thought of saving them in the servlet context, but I am not sure.

The other issue in this regard is that I would be using these instances of the home interface in my JavaBeans and "not" in my JSP pages directly.

I would be grateful if somebody could shed some light on this issue.
Thanks!

Sanjit

<<Less

Re: Caching the home interfaces of the EJB&#180;s in the web container

Posted By:   Subrahmanyam_Somayajula  
Posted On:   Monday, February 18, 2002 08:53 PM

Hello Please don't close context object of home interface. So that it will be cached automatically. It is checked with JBoss.
About | Sitemap | Contact