dcsimg
How to import javax.media package in JBuilder 5
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, November 4, 2001 12:49 PM

I try to compile a code that i get from sun in JBuilder 5 with the following imports that JBuilder does not recogonize. import javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup; Here are the compiler errors "Model3D.java": Error #: 302 : cannot access class javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup; neither class nor source found for javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup at line 16, column 24 I downloaded the JMF2.1.1 from sun and installed it but i don't know how to locate the javax.media.* package and import it in JBuilder 5. Thank you in advance for your help    More>>

I try to compile a code that i get from sun in JBuilder 5 with the following imports that JBuilder does not recogonize.

import javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup;

Here are the compiler errors

"Model3D.java": Error #: 302 : cannot access class javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup; neither class nor source found for javax.media.j3d.BranchGroup at line 16, column 24

I downloaded the JMF2.1.1 from sun and installed it but i don't know how to locate the
javax.media.*
package and import it in JBuilder 5.

Thank you in advance for your help

<<Less

Re: How to import javax.media package in JBuilder 5

Posted By:   Reza_Nazarian  
Posted On:   Monday, November 5, 2001 09:24 AM

I forgot to say that javax.media.* is not a package. It means all media APIs by sun (JAI, JMF and J3D). As said, the error results on a missing j3d.

Re: How to import javax.media package in JBuilder 5

Posted By:   Reza_Nazarian  
Posted On:   Monday, November 5, 2001 09:18 AM

Hi. Create a library under Tools->Configure Libraries by choosing New. Give it a name and choose the path to jmf.jar which should be in your jmf-directory. Include the library into your project under Project->Project Properties and Required Libraries. The compiler error seems to be an Java3D error and not a JMF error. Maybe you have to install Java3D first. Good Luck, Reza.
About | Sitemap | Contact