Invalid cursor state
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, November 2, 2001 09:47 PM

I'm doing a project on sending enquiry through e-mail. in that i'm accessing mssql db. wherein i used createstatement and then executequery to get a Resultset. and then for every row of the resultset i am calling another function wherein i used another statement and resultset to retrive a new resultset. when executing this i'm get an error stating invalid cursor state. how can i solve the problem. does jdbc doesnot support using two resultset at the same time with two different statements(createstatements) and single connection. or i have done any mistake. can any help me in this regard.

thanks in advance
aravind

Re: Invalid cursor state

Posted By:   Rajesh_Mohapatra  
Posted On:   Saturday, November 3, 2001 01:05 AM

Well The resultset object that ur using outside the function shd be diff from the resultset object inside the function...moreover the statement object that ur using to create the RS inside the function shd also be diff one.coz it will close the previous resultset...and return a new resultset.
If you could type in here the code skeleton(not code) any body could explain u the prob....clearly write here the operations u r doing out & inside the functions..so that it is easy to trace out the problem
tnx
About | Sitemap | Contact