VAJ - Problem adding EJB Environment.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Billy_Ramdass
Posted On:   Friday, November 2, 2001 09:16 AM

Visual Age for Java 3.5.3 Enterprise ed. I want to add the EJB Development Environment 3.5.3 feature into Visual Age for Java. However I had previously added the packages from xerces into one of my projects. And because the org.w3c.dom, org.xml.sax and a couple of others have been added to this project from xerces, attempting to add the EJB Environment fails. The EJB environment that is being added also contains these packages, even though they are in a separate project. If I were to remove the conflicting packages from my project then the ejb environment gets added properly. How, if at all, can I resolve this? I need the packages added from xerces for my existing project. But I also need to create ejbs. Here is the error that I get: "Add    More>>

Visual Age for Java 3.5.3 Enterprise ed. I want to add the EJB Development Environment 3.5.3 feature into Visual Age for Java. However I had previously added the packages from xerces into one of my projects. And because the org.w3c.dom, org.xml.sax and a couple of others have been added to this project from xerces, attempting to add the EJB Environment fails. The EJB environment that is being added also contains these packages, even though they are in a separate project. If I were to remove the conflicting packages from my project then the ejb environment gets added properly. How, if at all, can I resolve this? I need the packages added from xerces for my existing project. But I also need to create ejbs.

Here is the error that I get: "Add failed: The package org.w3c.dom cannot be specified by both Gios and IBM XML Parser for Java"

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact