Problem with looking up the home using JNDI name for iPlanet6.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rani_Michael
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 30, 2001 09:47 PM

For the APPlication Server iPlanet6.0, i'm not able to look up the home using JNDI name working with our own implemented EJB and clinet porgrams. Error 1: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryErro <> while using the JNDI name as "ejb/ or ejb/ / " Error 2: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/sun/enterprise/iio p/POAEJBORB, method: addCSIv2Component signature: (Lcom/sun/corba/ee/internal/co re/IOR;[B)Lcom/sun/corba/ee/internal/core/IOR;) Incompatible object argument for function call at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:199)    More>>

For the APPlication Server iPlanet6.0, i'm not able to look up the home using JNDI name working with our own implemented EJB and clinet porgrams.

Error 1: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryErro <> while using the JNDI name as "ejb/ or ejb/ / "

Error 2: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/sun/enterprise/iio
p/POAEJBORB, method: addCSIv2Component signature: (Lcom/sun/corba/ee/internal/co
re/IOR;[B)Lcom/sun/corba/ee/internal/core/IOR;) Incompatible object argument for
function call
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:199)
at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.create_impl(ORB.java:303)
at org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(ORB.java:352)
at com.sun.enterprise.util.ORBManager.createORB(ORBManager.java:144)
at com.sun.enterprise.util.ORBManager.init(ORBManager.java:69)
at com.sun.enterprise.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory.getObjectInstanc
e(javaURLContextFactory.java:27)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getURLObject(NamingManager.java:594)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getURLContext(NamingManager.java:543)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.jav
a:282)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:357)
at com.of.demo.school.client.SchoolClient.main(SchoolClient.java:42)

while using the JNDI name as "java:comp/env/ejb/ or java:comp/env/ejb/ / "

The .ear file is built by my own. I've genetated the stub and skeletan using the command >ejbc -iiop -classpath . Then built the .jar file and .war file. Finally built the .ear file, which is input for deploy in the Application Server iPlanet6.0.

For kind information, the given sample programs with iPlanet app server are working properly.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact