Websphere Studio and Websphere Application Server
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   padmakar_boyapati
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 24, 2001 02:00 AM

I have a project in Websphere Studio. I have a html file which embeds an applet in it. The applet is placed in the servlet directory of the project. The html file is placed in the root directory of the project. I want to publish this project to Websphere application server. I had the publishing targets as: html-i:applicationdirweb servlets - i:applicationdirservlets where i: is the path to the system which runs the websphere application server. When i publish the files, the codebase for the applet is changing to web expecting the applet to be in the same directory as of the html file, there by invoking the method of the applet in the html file is failing. Can you    More>>

I have a project in Websphere Studio. I have a html file which embeds an applet in it. The applet is placed in the servlet directory of the project. The html file is placed in the root directory of the project.

I want to publish this project to Websphere application server. I had the publishing targets as:

html-i:applicationdirweb
servlets - i:applicationdirservlets

where i: is the path to the system which runs the websphere application server.

When i publish the files, the codebase for the applet is changing to web expecting the applet to be in the same directory as of the html file, there by invoking the method of the applet in the html file is failing.

Can you please provide me a solution for this.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact