So far nobody has replied to my question
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Chhavindra_Gautam
Posted On:   Saturday, October 20, 2001 11:07 PM

The subject of question is. given below This is basically the exception which i have got when trying to read the messages from INBOX. Please if anybody knows the cause and solution responde to my question asap... Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220 Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220 intersolutions.stpn.soft.net ESMTP javax.mail.MessagingException: Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220 intersolutions.stpn.soft.net ESMTP java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String) java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String) javax.mail.MessagingException(java.lang.String, java.lang.Exception) boolean com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Sto   More>>

The subject of question is. given below
This is basically the exception which i have got when trying to read the messages from INBOX. Please if anybody knows the cause and solution responde to my question asap...

Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220

Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220 intersolutions.stpn.soft.net ESMTP javax.mail.MessagingException: Connect failed; nested exception is: java.io.IOException: Unexpected response: 220 intersolutions.stpn.soft.net ESMTP java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String) java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String) javax.mail.MessagingException(java.lang.String, java.lang.Exception) boolean com.sun.mail.pop3.POP3Store.protocolConnect(java.lang.String, int, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) void javax.mail.Service.connect(java.lang.String, int, java.lang.String, java.lang.String) void msgshow.main(java.lang.String [])

Thanks
Chhavindra

<<Less

Re: So far nobody has replied to my question

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Sunday, October 21, 2001 08:40 AM

Are you sure intersolutions.stpn.soft.net is your POP server?
About | Sitemap | Contact