dcsimg
How to access jobject(whis is of type java/lang/Object) value in c/c++ JNI
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, October 18, 2001 07:26 AM

I am writing a java wrapper for an exisiting dll. I am send an instance of a defined class. The members of that class are long type; Object pValue; Now i want to access the value of pValue in C++ . I used the GetObjectField method to get the jobject. Now from this jobject i want to get the value of pValue. I Couldn't find any mechanism to access the value of this object, with out knowing the inherent datatype. Knowing the field name and the signature i could able to get the value. So Please help me in this regard. Thanks & Regards Damodar    More>>

I am writing a java wrapper for an exisiting dll. I am send an instance of a defined class. The members of that class are

long type;

Object pValue;

Now i want to access the value of pValue in C++ . I used the GetObjectField method to get the jobject. Now from this jobject i want to get the value of pValue.

I Couldn't find any mechanism to access the value of this object, with out knowing the inherent datatype. Knowing the field name and the signature i could able to get the value.

So Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards
Damodar

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact