dcsimg
RMI Dynamic Downloading
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sundar_manyapu
Posted On:   Thursday, October 18, 2001 03:20 AM

Dear friends, I found a very strange thing when i run a program on RMI with two diffenent pc's in the network. I was using file protocol to download (Dynamic down loading)the class files. It was giving me lot of trouble saying the class not found exception.(stub class). When i shared the drive(where the classs files are placed)it able to download file and executed normally giving the expected output. What is the reason for this special behaviour? Is it is the requirement for the file protocol to work? Or anything? I would like to share the reason with you all behind this. With Regards, Sundar    More>>

Dear friends,

I found a very strange thing when i run a program on RMI with two diffenent pc's in the network.

I was using file protocol to download (Dynamic down loading)the class files. It was giving me lot of trouble saying the class not found exception.(stub class). When i shared the drive(where the classs files are placed)it able to download file and executed normally giving the expected output.

What is the reason for this special behaviour? Is it is the requirement for the file protocol to work? Or anything? I would like to share the reason with you all behind this.

With Regards,
Sundar    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact