dcsimg
Does Weblogic 5.1 / 5.1 SP7 / 6.0 support the UTF8 encoding as a part of the jsp page directive?
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sachin_Pikle
Posted On:   Thursday, October 11, 2001 07:34 AM

I am trying to display Unicode characters in my browser using a JSP. This is what i have coded in my jsp <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF8" %> <% out.print(" u0910"); %> Unfortunately this page throws an error when i execute it from my web-browser. Please note that i have tried changing the encoding to "BIG5" and "SJIS" and it all works fine. Can someone tell me where i m going wrong? Please note that this is a weblogic specific problem .. coz the same code with UTF8 encoding works fine with jswdk1.0.1. Please help me.    More>>

I am trying to display Unicode characters in my browser using a JSP. This is what i have coded in my jsp

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF8" %>

<% out.print("

u0910"); %>

Unfortunately this page throws an error when i execute it from my web-browser.

Please note that i have tried changing the encoding to "BIG5" and "SJIS" and it all works fine.

Can someone tell me where i m going wrong?

Please note that this is a weblogic specific problem .. coz the same code with UTF8 encoding works fine with jswdk1.0.1. Please help me.

<<Less

Re: Does Weblogic 5.1 / 5.1 SP7 / 6.0 support the UTF8 encoding as a part of the jsp page directive?

Posted By:   Subramanian_chidambaram  
Posted On:   Monday, October 22, 2001 02:35 AM

Pls try with charset=UTF-8
About | Sitemap | Contact