dcsimg
Mail/Unittest report/BuildMonitor
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kola_fajimolu
Posted On:   Thursday, October 11, 2001 06:08 AM

The email server supports the following protocols: IMAP4,LDAP,NNTP,POP3 I get the following error when I try to run the ant bat file command: ant -listener com.comapny.BuildMonitor Unable to instantiate listner com.company.BuildMonitor ROOTDIR SAMPLE = buildfile.xml SUBDIR    BUILD      classes/com.company/BuildMonitor   SRC I execute the ant command in the sample directory. This is my classpath : d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libant.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libxerces.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-an   More>>

The email server supports the following protocols:

IMAP4,LDAP,NNTP,POP3

I get the following error when I try to run the ant bat file command:

ant -listener com.comapny.BuildMonitor

Unable to instantiate listner com.company.BuildMonitor

ROOTDIR SAMPLE = buildfile.xml

SUBDIR

BUILD

classes/com.company/BuildMonitor

SRC

I execute the ant command in the sample directory.

This is my classpath :

d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libant.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libxerces.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libjaxp.jar;d:jaf-1.0.1activation.jar;d:javamail-1.2smtp.jar;d:javamail-1.2pop3.jar;d:javamail-1.2mail.jar;d:javamail-1.2imap.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4liboptional.jar;d:junitjunit.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libxalan.jar;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4lib sf.jar;d:sample uildclassescomcompanyBuildMonitor;d:Apache_ORGjakarta-ant-1.4libactivation.jar;

<<Less

Re: Mail/Unittest report/BuildMonitor

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Thursday, October 11, 2001 05:23 PM

I don't see where you have the BuildMonitor in the classpath you posted. Make sure your classes directory is in the classpath.
About | Sitemap | Contact