dcsimg
Can JFrames be JavaScript Enabled??Frames and JavScript ??
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Shridhar_N
Posted On:   Sunday, October 7, 2001 11:26 PM

Hello Firends I am writing a Browser Applicattion.. I am doing this with the help of JEditorPane class.. It is working fine but i am having some problems pplease help me out.. 1) This Application is not working for Files which have JavaScript Embeded in that File. Is there any Setting which i need to do in order to open javaScript enabled files. 2)How to add textFiled and a Button in JFrame(same as IE) , so that i can type the URL in textfiled and on click i can invke the Method,, I am not getting how to add TextFiled, but i am getting the Button.. Why is this happening..?? any suggestions Welcome.. Thanks in advance, Shridhar..    More>>

Hello Firends

I am writing a Browser Applicattion.. I am doing this with the help of JEditorPane class.. It is working fine but i am having some problems pplease help me out..

1) This Application is not working for Files which have JavaScript Embeded in that File. Is there any Setting which i need to do in order to open javaScript enabled files.

2)How to add textFiled and a Button in JFrame(same as IE) , so that i can type the URL in textfiled and on click i can invke the Method,, I am not getting how to add TextFiled, but i am getting the Button.. Why is this happening..??

any suggestions Welcome..

Thanks in advance,

Shridhar..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact