dcsimg
Instant Message Chat application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ramana_venkata
Posted On:   Thursday, October 4, 2001 05:55 AM

Actually i have to develope ONLINE TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT by using java. Whenever the user entering into some site we have to give support to them by text based chat. For that i have to develope a software. There are two categories: 1.Customer 2.Agents Customer: The user entering into the site,There is no authentication for them.They can come and go just like chat. Agents: The s/w which they are going to use.First agents will be logs on the same server (site where the customer using).The software will be running in the number of machines(different IP) agent workstation. Now the agent will be ready to give support to the customer whoever logs i   More>>

Actually i have to develope ONLINE TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT by using java.

Whenever the user entering into some site we have to give support to them by text based chat.

For that i have to develope a software.

There are two categories:

1.Customer

2.Agents

Customer:
The user entering into the site,There is no authentication for them.They can come and go just like chat.

Agents:
The s/w which they are going to use.First agents will be logs on the same server (site where the customer using).The software will be running in the number of machines(different IP) agent workstation.

Now the agent will be ready to give support to the customer whoever logs into the site.Once the customer logs on then the initial message will be broadcasted all the agent's machines.Whoever picks the customer,he will redirected to the customer.The conversation will end till the customer disconnect.

Can you help me the technology standard which is available in the IT industry.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact