Monday, October 8, 2001 12:57 PM
First I can not be sure but I have seen this several times and belive that the "Path" is your key. Therefore your first approach is the correct one; IMHO.
Please veryify the following:
1) Verify the "case" of the path.
2) Look for "install path issues?" i.e. hard coded path's in your code.
3) Look for a difference between the paths on the machine that works and the one that does not.
4) Drive ? Root Path ? The msg states
"Cannot find" so I would recheck what you stated above once more.
5) I would use Java system calls to verify that the VM's view your Paths correctly in both envrionments. Dump the Path results to a debug string for current and furture debug use.
6) Verify this named.DLL anywhere else on the system. For example if you have an older version in the path then that one will be loaded or could be loaded first thus new methods are not visible.