How to send a file through socket in very optimize way
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, September 14, 2001 10:07 PM

Dear Friend/Sir I have one very big problem which I have to solve, so in this regards I need ur help. I want to send a file through socket in very optimize way. Suppose I have 5 MB .doc file is there where I want to send a file to one client to another client using socket communication. I am able to communication textually as like chat with one client to another client using DataInputStream and DataOutputStream. Please help me in this matter using java how to send a file from one client to another client. I have to solve this problem within two or three days. Please help if u have any source code. Desprately I need ur help. In advance thanks for ur attention and ur help. I will be waiting for your reply. R   More>>

Dear Friend/Sir

I have one very big problem which I have to solve, so in this regards I need ur help. I want to send a file through socket in very optimize way. Suppose I have 5 MB .doc file is there where I want to send a file to one client to another client using socket communication. I am able to communication textually as like chat with one client to another client using DataInputStream and DataOutputStream. Please help me in this matter using java how to send a file from one client to another client. I have to solve this problem within two or three days. Please help if u have any source code. Desprately I need ur help.

In advance thanks for ur attention and ur help.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards
Prakash

<<Less

Re: How to send a file through socket in very optimize way

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Friday, September 14, 2001 11:24 PM

If you are in such a rush, read the FAQ.
About | Sitemap | Contact