SSL connection between IIS and Weblogic
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Avinash_Thakur
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 12, 2001 09:55 PM

Hi all, My application flow is like: user gets the page from IIS asp -> IIS transfer the request to weblogic jsp. I want to make and SSL client-server authentication connection between IIS server and Weblogic server. IIS should authenticate itself to the weblogic server as I have enabled the 'client certificate required ' option in weblogic.I have installed verisign server certificate on IIS for SSL connection between user and IIS. I would like to know whether IIS needs to have some client certificate to authenticate itself to the weblogic server. If yes where can I get a trial client certificate.    More>>

Hi all,

My application flow is like:
user gets the page from IIS asp -> IIS transfer the request to weblogic jsp.

I want to make and SSL client-server authentication connection between IIS server and Weblogic server.

IIS should authenticate itself to the weblogic server as I have enabled the 'client certificate required ' option in weblogic.I have installed verisign server certificate on IIS for SSL connection between user and IIS.

I would like to know whether IIS needs to have some client certificate to authenticate itself to the weblogic server. If yes where can I get a trial client certificate.

Thanks in advance

Regards Avinash

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact