Newbie....
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   p_m
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 12, 2001 12:55 PM

Teaching myself Java and came across these problems via a internet site; can you show me how this is done? Unfortunately there are no examples or answers to them. Can you show me how this is done? (Please see below) Thank you for your time. PM I think I need two for() loops, one inside another. To print a starAstrix to write: System.out.print("*"); and for a space write System.out.print(" "); When I get to the end of a line, write System.out.println(); Write a program which draws a triangle of asterisks *    More>>

Teaching myself Java and came across these problems via a internet site; can you show me how this is done? Unfortunately there are no examples or answers to them.

Can you show me how this is done? (Please see below)

Thank you for your time.

PM

I think I need two for() loops, one inside another. To
print a starAstrix to write:

System.out.print("*");

and for a space write

System.out.print(" ");

When I get to the end of a line, write

System.out.println();

Write a program which draws a triangle of asterisks

Modify the program so that the triangles appear upside down eg.

Now modify the program so that the triangles appear flipped vertically eg.

Next modify the program so that the triangles appear flipped vertically and upside down eg.

<<Less

Re: Newbie....

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 12, 2001 01:06 PM

looks like a homework to me ... this site is not really a place people should post their homework and expect to get answers. you need to learn some java and come back with something other than your homework (or something from your homework that you are really stuck on...)
About | Sitemap | Contact