JavaHelp Applet Warning "An applet will like to print"
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   pragya_nawlakhe
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 11, 2001 03:34 AM

I have recently started using javahelp and have integrated it with our application. I am facing two problems: 1. Whenever I open javahelp from the application, an Applet warning popsup saying "An applet will like to Print.." with two options "Yes" & "No". The javahelp starts only after I click on any of the two options. I don't want this warning window. What do I do. 2. I have implemented window level Context Sensitive help. But when I press F1, besides javahelp, Microsoft Internet Explorer Help also opens up. Is it possible to do something in this regard. We have to deliver the project pretty soon along with javahelp. Help needed urgently. Tha   More>>

I have recently started using javahelp and have integrated it with our application. I am facing two problems:

1. Whenever I open javahelp from the application, an Applet warning popsup saying "An applet will like to Print.." with two options "Yes" & "No". The javahelp starts only after I click on any of the two options. I don't want this warning window. What do I do.

2. I have implemented window level Context Sensitive help. But when I press F1, besides javahelp, Microsoft Internet Explorer Help also opens up. Is it possible to do something in this regard.

We have to deliver the project pretty soon along with javahelp. Help needed urgently.

Thanks in advance.

Pragya

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact