Installation failure with VAJ 3.5 Enterprise Edtion for Windows(DeveloperToobox July Edition)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   JOHN_YUAN
Posted On:   Thursday, September 6, 2001 10:20 PM

I got an error message "Internal Error 2755. 1631, 'd:vajew351setupVisualage for Java for Windows.msi'". Previousely I forgot to instlall IE 5.0 to my NT V4.0 Sp6 machine. 640MB RAM PIII with 12GB HDD. Space was not the problem. Do followed the instructions to uninstalled NetQuest as it was installed by the installation of DB V7.1 Enterprise edition. The stage I reach was not far: Set the language/select the complete install/Set the installation directory and it appeared just after I press INSTALL. Could you shed some light on how to tackle this problem ? Many thanks, John Yuan, johnyuan168@hotmail.com jyuan@westpac.com.au    More>>

I got an error message "Internal Error 2755. 1631, 'd:vajew351setupVisualage for Java for Windows.msi'". Previousely I forgot to instlall IE 5.0 to my NT V4.0 Sp6 machine. 640MB RAM PIII with 12GB HDD. Space was not the problem. Do followed the instructions to uninstalled NetQuest as it was installed by the installation of DB V7.1 Enterprise edition.

The stage I reach was not far: Set the language/select the complete install/Set the installation directory and it appeared just after I press INSTALL.

Could you shed some light on how to tackle this problem ?

Many thanks,
John Yuan,
johnyuan168@hotmail.com
jyuan@westpac.com.au

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact