dcsimg
Ant 1.4 DDCreator dest directory not valid
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bryan_Helm
Posted On:   Thursday, September 6, 2001 02:36 PM

I have a build.xml that deploys an EJB to WebLogic 4.5.1. When invoked directly via a batch file from the directory that contains the build.xml file, it works correctly. When invoked via an task from another directory, with only the dir attribute specified, which should be the same as direct invocation, I get an error from DDCreator. The error says that the dest directory is not valid, and gives a stack dump where the top entry is: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.DDCreator.execute(DDCreator.java:109). Can anyone tell me why DDCreator thinks this existing directory that is specified relative to the basedir is not valid? Is the current directory changed to be the    More>>

I have a build.xml that deploys an EJB to WebLogic 4.5.1.

When invoked directly via a batch file from the directory that contains the build.xml file, it works correctly.

When invoked via an task from another directory, with only the dir attribute specified, which should be the same as direct invocation, I get an error from DDCreator.

The error says that the dest directory is not valid, and gives a stack dump where the top entry is:

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.DDCreator.execute(DDCreator.java:109).

Can anyone tell me why DDCreator thinks this existing directory that is specified relative to the basedir is not valid?

Is the current directory changed to be the dir attribute value from the task when an task is invoked?

Bryan

<<Less

Re: Ant 1.4 DDCreator dest directory not valid

Posted By:   Erik_Hatcher  
Posted On:   Thursday, September 6, 2001 08:12 PM

Are you running Ant 1.4? A -verbose output would be helpful to troubleshoot this issue, if you don't mind providing it.
About | Sitemap | Contact