JNI problem: returning an object
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anitha_Jayaram
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 5, 2001 02:36 AM

What i have is a working C++ class which does most of the required functionality. What i need to do is have a JNI interface which interacts with an object of this user-defined C++ class, operate on it through the methods provided and return this object to the java side. For example, There is a class "A" in C++ which has methods to operate on its objects. There is a java side to it which has a native method which is needed to return an object of this C++ class. So the native method implementation should be having an object of the user defined C++ class "A" on which some methods are operated on, and this object needs to be returned to the java side. Please let me know of a work around for this. Thanks    More>>

What i have is a working C++ class which does most of the required functionality. What i need to do is have a JNI interface which interacts with an object of this user-defined C++ class, operate on it through the methods provided and return this object to the java side.

For example, There is a class "A" in C++ which has methods to operate on its objects. There is a java side to it which has a native method which is needed to return an object of this C++ class. So the native method implementation should be having an object of the user defined C++ class "A" on which some methods are operated on, and this object needs to be returned to the java side.

Please let me know of a work around for this.

Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact