How to filter/narrow search criteria
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mohammed_Burhanuddin
Posted On:   Thursday, August 30, 2001 09:57 PM

I am working on searching application. It is organised in a tree format. Like theres are books to be searched on. And each book contains chapter. I would like to capture the chapter name also, which is not a mandatory, as input parameter along with the searchString. One can request for a search on multiple books, may give different chapter for each book. Please let me know how to do this filtering/narrowing. As of now I could search the given string on a book/books, but this narrowing down to specific chapter is creating problem. I am not even getting clue on how to index. Thanks in advance, I am in urgent need of this, it will be greateful the faster one could give optimal solution. burhan.    More>>

I am working on searching application. It is organised in a tree format. Like theres are books to be searched on. And each book contains chapter. I would like to capture the chapter name also, which is not a mandatory, as input parameter along with the searchString. One can request for a search on multiple books, may give different chapter for each book.

Please let me know how to do this filtering/narrowing.

As of now I could search the given string on a book/books, but this narrowing down to specific chapter is creating problem. I am not even getting clue on how to index.

Thanks in advance, I am in urgent need of this, it will be greateful the faster one could give optimal solution.
burhan.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact