dcsimg
An IVJ Exception occured: com.ibm.ivj.util.base.IvjImportException
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 28, 2001 05:34 AM

IN THE VISUALAGE FOR JAVA 3.02 TEST ENVIRONMENT WHEN I TRY TO DISPLAY A SIMPLE JSP PAGE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED ON THE CONSOLE. An IVJ Exception occured: com.ibm.ivj.util.base.IvjImportException: Error(s) on import Java Page Compile source code was not successfully imported Unknown error message type, the JSP Execution Monitor will not be launched.The error message is: Compilation failed. I HAVE STARTED THE jsp EXECUTION MONITOR BUT IT NEVER REACHES THE EXECUTION MONITOR. KINDLY SUGGEST    More>>

IN THE VISUALAGE FOR JAVA 3.02 TEST ENVIRONMENT WHEN I TRY TO DISPLAY A SIMPLE JSP PAGE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED ON THE CONSOLE.

An IVJ Exception occured: com.ibm.ivj.util.base.IvjImportException: Error(s) on import

Java Page Compile source code was not successfully imported
Unknown error message type, the JSP Execution Monitor will not be launched.The error message is:

Compilation failed.

I HAVE STARTED THE jsp EXECUTION MONITOR BUT IT NEVER REACHES THE EXECUTION MONITOR.
KINDLY SUGGEST    <<Less

Re: An IVJ Exception occured: com.ibm.ivj.util.base.IvjImportException

Posted By:   Goutam_M  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 2, 2001 11:43 PM

I am also stuck with the same problem , if u find the answer, please let me know at mgoutam@pune.tcs.co.in
About | Sitemap | Contact