dcsimg
Websphere 3.02 on AIX
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gerardo_Mongelli
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 28, 2001 01:57 AM

Hi, I´m getting the following error when trying to start the Application server with the startupServer.sh script: FATAL Could not load database driver java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.initializeRuntime(Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.main(Compiled Code) java.lang.Throwable at java.lang.Throwable. (Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.ras.CBuffLogger.fatalEvent(Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.ras.Tr.fireTraceEvent(Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.ras.Tr.fatal(Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.initializeRuntime(Compiled Code) at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminSe   More>>

Hi, I´m getting the following error when trying to start the Application server with the startupServer.sh script:

FATAL Could not load database driver java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver
at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.initializeRuntime(Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.main(Compiled Code)

java.lang.Throwable
at java.lang.Throwable. (Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.ras.CBuffLogger.fatalEvent(Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.ras.Tr.fireTraceEvent(Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.ras.Tr.fatal(Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.initializeRuntime(Compiled Code)
at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.AdminServer.main(Compiled Code)

It seems all environment variables are set correctly within the startupServer.sh file, and the DB2Driver class is reachable within that path.
Does anyone know if I have to be aware of some special issues when installing WAS for AIX?
Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact