<strong>Error:404 in the Tomcat</strong>
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Baradha_Chakkaravarthy
Posted On:   Saturday, August 25, 2001 04:11 AM

Hello Friends/Sir/Madam, We have kept all the images in the folder called "images" and this folder is in the following directory: C: omcatwebappsexamplesjsp inside the jsp folder we have kept all our jsp files and inside the jsp folder we have created the ..imagesAltio_images and inside the Altio_images the "blank.gif" image is kept. When we call the particular page it is throwing an error like this: So to solve this error should we make any thing using server.xml file and should we have to configure for this folder, but we haven't done like that if we do like that will this error can be solved. 2001-08-25 04:03:38 - Ctx( /examples ): 404 R( /examples + /jsp/images/Altio_im   More>>

Hello Friends/Sir/Madam,

We have kept all the images in the folder called "images" and this folder is in the following directory: C: omcatwebappsexamplesjsp
inside the jsp folder we have kept all our jsp files and inside the jsp folder we have created the ..imagesAltio_images
and inside the Altio_images the "blank.gif" image is kept. When we call the particular page it is throwing an error like this:

So to solve this error should we make any thing using server.xml file and should we have to configure for this folder, but we haven't done like that if we do like that will this error can be solved.

2001-08-25 04:03:38 - Ctx( /examples ): 404 R( /examples + /jsp/images/Altio_images/blank.gif" +null) null

Please if anybody clarify my doubt it will be very much helpful to me.
you can also contact me directly thro my mail id which is barathadams@chequemail.com

Thank You,
with regards,
Barath    <<Less

Re: <strong>Error:404 in the Tomcat</strong>

Posted By:   amit_vijayant  
Posted On:   Monday, August 27, 2001 04:33 PM

You do not need to make any changes to the server.xml

How do you call the images from your JSPs. can you provide a code snippet?

About | Sitemap | Contact