BDK Problems
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, August 23, 2001 10:17 AM

Hi all... I was trying to link/connect 2 Beans in the BDK, the Juggler Bean and ourButton. When I tried everything was fine untill I tried pressing the button which resulted in the following error message in the DOS prompt, and no actionPerformed, thus nothing actually happens. The problem is recent as I have tested the same 2 beans around a month back and it worked fine... Check that the version of "javac" that you are running is the one supplied with Sun's JDK1.x (which includes the compiler classes) and not some other version of "java" or JRE shipped with some other product. Could not create event adaptor. Does anyone have any ideas or adv   More>>

Hi all...

I was trying to link/connect 2 Beans in the BDK, the Juggler Bean and ourButton. When I tried everything was fine untill I tried pressing the button which resulted in the following error message in the DOS prompt, and no actionPerformed, thus nothing actually happens.

The problem is recent as I have tested the same 2 beans around a month back and it worked fine...

Check that the version of "javac" that you are running is the one supplied with Sun's JDK1.x (which includes the compiler classes) and not some other version of "java" or JRE shipped with some other product.

Could not create event adaptor.

Does anyone have any ideas or advice...?
Thanks in advance

<<Less

Re: BDK Problems

Posted By:   John_Zukowski  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 23, 2001 01:46 PM

The only thing I can possible think of is that a) you don't have the JDK / compiler in your path and/or b) you have a space character in the directory name of said JDK or BDK.
About | Sitemap | Contact