dcsimg
<p>EJB Creation errors!_NEWLINE_!RemoteException errors</p>
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andrew_Lall
Posted On:   Saturday, August 18, 2001 02:06 PM

Hi I have created a number of successfully working beans for my application. Howver recently I have created a entity bean and stateless session bean. On both occassions I get a Remote exception With entity bean there is a Rollback exception and steless bean says "cannot create bean" (did say this but now no longer says cannot create session bean.. just get a general Remote error). Recently whilst trying to adjust my classpath in autoexec.bat somehow the whole classpath deleted and I have tried to add it again.In the end I set class paths locally and therefore everything seems to have been working... Is my remote error problem connected to a classpath issue ... in any case how do I solve the er   More>>

Hi

I have created a number of successfully working beans for my application.

Howver recently I have created a entity bean and stateless session bean.

On both occassions I get a Remote exception
With entity bean there is a Rollback exception and steless bean says "cannot create bean" (did say this but now no longer says cannot create session bean.. just get a general Remote error).

Recently whilst trying to adjust my classpath in autoexec.bat somehow the whole classpath deleted and I have tried to add it again.In the end I set class paths locally and therefore everything seems to have been working...

Is my remote error problem connected to a classpath issue ...
in any case how do I solve the errors

All the beans prior to the classpath mishap seem to be working and when I deploy the remote error throwing beans everything is seemingly fine

Thanks for your help

My classpath in autoexec is:

PATH=C:WINDOWS;C:WINDOWSCOMMAND;c:dos;c:jdk1.2.2 in;C:PROGRA~1RATIONALCOMMON;C:PROGRA~1RATIONALRATION~1;C:j2sdkee1.3 in;c:jakarta-ant-1.3 in; c:j2sdkee1.2.1 in

CLASSPATH = C:jdk1.2.2lib ools.jar; C:j2sdkee1.2.1libejb10deployment.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libj2ee.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libjhall.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libcloudscapeclient.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libcloudscapecloudscape.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libcloudscapeRmiJDBC.jar;C:j2sdkee1.2.1libcloudscape ools.jar;    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact