3 list boxes populated by an array
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dominic_Cort
Posted On:   Saturday, August 18, 2001 09:18 AM

i've created an array with asp... (below is the array compiled from the database throught asp) javascript then links the drop boxes with the arrays, throught the onChange handler. now I have 3 drop boxes... the first drop box selection determines the content of the second box, and in turn, the second's selection determines the third drop box. now i can get the first drop box to change the seconds content...but the second one wont change the thirds. I would be extremly grateful if anyone could help me on this problem as soon as possible. Dominic Cort My code... var lang=new Array(); lang[1]=new Array(4); lang[1][0]='Select...'; lang[1][1]='French'; lang[1][1][0]='S   More>>

i've created an array with asp... (below is the array compiled from the database throught asp) javascript then links the drop boxes with the arrays, throught the onChange handler. now I have 3 drop boxes... the first drop box selection determines the content of the second box, and in turn, the second's selection determines the third drop box.

now i can get the first drop box to change the seconds content...but the second one wont change the thirds.

I would be extremly grateful if anyone could help me on this problem as soon as possible.

Dominic Cort

My code...

Select a Year...

Select a Language...

Select a Unit...

<<Less

Re: 3 list boxes populated by an array

Posted By:   Firat_Tiryaki  
Posted On:   Monday, August 20, 2001 08:19 AM

Well, honestly I didn't read your code bacause it has no indent. Anyway, I think you should use the SAME function onchange of every selection, this will solve the problem.
About | Sitemap | Contact