dcsimg
Problem in setting up multiple web applications in Websphere Test Environment(VAJ 3.5.2)
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ram_kuppu
Posted On:   Thursday, August 16, 2001 02:33 PM

I tried to set up multiple web applications by adding web group to default.servlet_engine. I created web application directory like default_app and tried to access the jsp/html but it is not working.The servlet itself was not instantiated which I understood from console message. The webgroup xml added is as shown below. Servlet Tester WebGroup $server_root$/hosts/default_host/ServletTester_app/web $server_root$/hosts/default_host/ServletTester_app/servlets /ServletTester false But I am not getting any response from server(html/jsp). Have anybody done this successfully? Please give in detail.    More>>

I tried to set up multiple web applications by adding web group to default.servlet_engine.

I created web application directory like default_app and tried to access the jsp/html but it is not working.The servlet itself was not instantiated which I understood from console message.

The webgroup xml added is as shown below.

Servlet Tester WebGroup
$server_root$/hosts/default_host/ServletTester_app/web
$server_root$/hosts/default_host/ServletTester_app/servlets
/ServletTester

false

But I am not getting any response from
server(html/jsp).

Have anybody done this successfully?

Please give in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Ram    <<Less

Re: Problem in setting up multiple web applications in Websphere Test Environment(VAJ 3.5.2)

Posted By:   Benoit_Quintin  
Posted On:   Thursday, August 23, 2001 08:32 AM

If I remember this correctly, in your //servlet folder, you should have a .webapp file configuring the init phase of your servlets and the name by which you can alias them, etc...

Check out your default_app.webapp file.

About | Sitemap | Contact