dcsimg
JEditorPane content properties
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Damon_New
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 14, 2001 03:26 PM

Is there a way to get the properties of elements in a JEditorPane? For example, I have a dynamically created HTML table that can have different widths depending on the data that is put into the table's rows. I don't want to force the width of the table either to keep the data in the table readable by avoiding word wrapping. But the table only takes up a portion of the JEditorPane, is left justified, and there is a good amount of blank space from the rightmost edge of the table to the JEditorPane's right side. Is there a way to determine how wide this table is instead of having to calculate the maximum length of a table row, TR, in the table? Thanx, Damon    More>>

Is there a way to get the properties of elements in a JEditorPane? For example, I have a dynamically created HTML table that can have different widths depending on the data that is put into the table's rows. I don't want to force the width of the table either to keep the data in the table readable by avoiding word wrapping. But the table only takes up a portion of the JEditorPane, is left justified, and there is a good amount of blank space from the rightmost edge of the table to the JEditorPane's right side. Is there a way to determine how wide this table is instead of having to calculate the maximum length of a table row, TR, in the table?

Thanx,

Damon    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact