dcsimg
Filling in HTML form Fields with Java Applet or application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Adnan_Ahmed
Posted On:   Monday, August 13, 2001 12:42 PM

I am writing an applet (or probably an application) that has to log users in to a html page. The HTMl page that i am trying to log into has two fields a user name and password. Now my question is - is it possiblet to fill in those fields throuhg an applet taht is running on another html page. What i mean to say is. If the page that i am trying to log into is loaded up on one browser window and i i load up my applet on another browser winodow is it possible - if i take teh user name adn possowrd on my applet adn then fill in the password adn username on teh html page though teh applet. Remember my Lonin page and teh Applet html page are on two diffenet browerser window. Also is it possbiel to know whter a page has loaded on teh borwser winow or not? How   More>>

I am writing an applet (or probably an application) that has to log users in to a html page.

The HTMl page that i am trying to log into has two fields a user name and password. Now my question is - is it possiblet to fill in those fields throuhg an applet taht is running on another html page. What i mean to say is. If the page that i am trying to log into is loaded up on one browser window and i i load up my applet on another browser winodow is it possible - if i take teh user name adn possowrd on my applet adn then fill in the password adn username on teh html page though teh applet. Remember my Lonin page and teh Applet html page are on two diffenet browerser window. Also is it possbiel to know whter a page has loaded on teh borwser winow or not? How would i genertae teh "submit" button's click event from the applet?
Anyone who can anwer or give me any kind of answer that woudl help .. please help.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact