JToolbar Button and JPopupMenu events.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, August 3, 2001 09:05 PM

Hi.I'm new in Swing. I have a Frame that contains 2 scrollpanes that is divided by a splitpane. the left scrollpane contain a JTree.when i click one of the nodes, an object will appear on the right scrollpane. The object contains a toolbar panel and a popupmenu. When i click the toolbar button, it should change the right scrollpane to another object. the same thing goes for the popupmenu. I did went through the tutorials n examples on the internet, but it doesn't seems to help me. the following are the codes that i tried to use for the toolbar button action. public void homeToolbarButton_ActionEvents() { Application app = new Application(); app.getJScrollPane2().set   More>>

Hi.I'm new in Swing. I have a Frame that contains 2 scrollpanes that is divided by a splitpane.

the left scrollpane contain a JTree.when i click one of the nodes, an object will appear on the right scrollpane.

The object contains a toolbar panel and a popupmenu.

When i click the toolbar button, it should change the right scrollpane to another object. the same thing goes for the popupmenu.

I did went through the tutorials n examples on the internet, but it doesn't seems to help me.

the following are the codes that i tried to use for the toolbar button action.

public void homeToolbarButton_ActionEvents() {

Application app = new Application();

app.getJScrollPane2().setViewportView(new Index());

app.getJScrollPane2().validate();
}    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact