dcsimg
Unable to get the lookup for the Topic connection factory in Weblogic 5.1
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Friday, August 3, 2001 07:32 AM

I am trying to get this code snippet Context ctx = new InitialContext(); TopicConnectionFactory topicConnectionFactory = (TopicConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory"); TopicConnection topicConnection = topicConnectionFactory.createTopicConnection(); I am getting the following error. javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: 'javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory'; remaining name 'jms.TopicConnectionFactory' Can any one please help me out. I am using Weblogic 5.1 server, I want to implement JMS in that. Just because of this exception I am unable to execute the JMS examples in Weblogic. Please help it is very urgent.    More>>

I am trying to get this code snippet

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
TopicConnectionFactory topicConnectionFactory = (TopicConnectionFactory) ctx.lookup("javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory");
TopicConnection topicConnection = topicConnectionFactory.createTopicConnection();

I am getting the following error.

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: 'javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory'; remaining name 'jms.TopicConnectionFactory'

Can any one please help me out. I am using Weblogic 5.1 server, I want to implement JMS in that. Just because of this exception I am unable to execute the JMS examples in Weblogic.
Please help it is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.
Vamshi allam    <<Less

Re: Unable to get the lookup for the Topic connection factory in Weblogic 5.1

Posted By:   Bozidar_Dangubic  
Posted On:   Wednesday, August 15, 2001 01:04 PM

try this.
ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jms/TopicConnectionFactory")
About | Sitemap | Contact