My project involves colors.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Thursday, August 2, 2001 12:56 PM

Hi everyone! I really need help. Java is new to me... but we have to make a project in it. we've decided to make a program that could give our user an option to select a design or pattern on a rectangle, which represents a unstitched cloth, and then we give user an option to select different colors over the designs or patterns. And then he could get a printout of it. How can we do it in Java. The questions that I've comeup with are: i) How can we put an image from a file and place it on a rectangle? ii) How can we handle different colors in designs and patterns that we place in the rectangle? iii) My program should have flexibility to place design over pattern, or pattern over design, and to maintain color in both of them, se   More>>

Hi everyone! I really need help. Java is new to me... but we have to make a project in it.
we've decided to make a program that could give our user an option to select a design or pattern on a rectangle, which represents a unstitched cloth, and then we give user an option to select different colors over the designs or patterns. And then he could get a printout of it. How can we do it in Java.
The questions that I've comeup with are:
i) How can we put an image from a file and place it on a rectangle?
ii) How can we handle different colors in designs and patterns that we place in the rectangle?
iii) My program should have flexibility to place design over pattern, or pattern over design, and to maintain color in both of them, separately.
Please help me out.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact